Why Do We Have Joint Pain?
Anyone can suffer from joint issues, it is not necessarily only the elderly. Younger people who take part in sports activities tend to overwork their joints and muscles, resulting in pain and discomfort. In severe cases, joint problems may affect your ability to basic tasks, such as walking and affect quality of life.
What is joint pain?
Joint pain is common and usually affects the hands, shoulders, elbows, feet, hips, knees, or spine. The pain may be constant or it can come and go. Sometimes the joint can feel stiff, achy, or sore. Some patients describe the pain as a burning, throbbing, or “grating” sensation. The joint may feel stiff in the morning but loosen up and feel better with movement and activity. However, too much activity could make the pain worse. Hence, treatment should focus not only on pain but also on the affected activities and functions.
What causes joint pain?
The most common causes joints pain are:
- Osteoarthritis (OA), a common type of arthritis, happens over time when the cartilage, the protective cushion in between the bones, wears away. The joints become painful and stiff. Osteoarthritis develops slowly and usually occurs during middle age.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), is a chronic disease that causes swelling and pain in the joints. Often the joints become deformed (usually occurring in the fingers and wrists).
- Gout, is a painful condition where crystals from the body collect in the joint, causing severe pain and swelling. This usually occurs in the big toe.
- Bursitis, is caused by overuse. It is usually found in the hip, knee, elbow, or shoulder.
- Viral infections, rash, or fever may make joint movement painful.
- Injuries, such as broken bones or sprains
- Tendinitis, is an inflammation of the tendons, or the flexible bands that connect bone and muscle. It is typically seen in the elbow, heel, or shoulder and is usually caused by overuse.
- A lack of collagen in the body, collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, making up about one-third of its protein composition. It’s one of the major building blocks of bones, skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
How can I treat joint pain?
Here are some home-made ways to reduce temporary joint pain.
- It may help to use topical pain relievers or take pain-killers
- Stay physically active and follow a fitness program.
- Keep your body weight within a healthy range.
- Getting a massage.
- Taking a warm bath.
However, if you have done all of the above and still have joint pain, it is time to take a look at an alternative way to reduce joint pain.
What else can I do?
You can start by replenishing your body’s collagen supply. After 25, your body starts to produce lesser and lower quality collagen. A lack of collagen can cause joint pain and discomfort, a decrease in bone health and loss of mobility. Therefore, it is important to supply collagen to the body directly from the inside through oral collagen supplements.
What collagen supplements should I take?
Currently, the collagen market is increasing but yet, many of the products available are developed and designed only for cosmetic purposes. Products suitable for the elderly and for athletes are harder to find.
Freedom by KlaritySG™ is an oral collagen supplement that is specially developed for middle-aged individuals, elderly, body builders and athletes who need to reduce joint pain, increase bone mass density and improve body mobility.
It contains special Bioactive Collagen peptides that are made with 3 key ingredients: FORTIGEL® (to enhance bone stability and flexibility, and promote the regeneration of articular cartilage), FORTIBONE® (to effectively stimulate bone matrix formation to increase bone mass density), and TENDOFORTE® (to improve mobility and strengthen ligaments and tendons) to effectively improve bone and joint health.
With the usage of German patented technology, the Bioactive Collagen peptides are formulated with a high degree of hydrolysis and a molecular size of 2000D which is suitable for easily absorption by the body and the effective content of collagen is as high as 6.4g, which surpasses similar products in the market, therefore, making it far more superior.
Hence, Freedom by KlaritySG™ should be your number 1 choice when it comes to reducing joint pain and choosing oral collagen supplements.